... I'm thrilled with the fine work of my friend, Anita Chapman of Perfect Moments Photography. Click the link for just a few of the pictures she captured of Jaxon tonight. More to come!
Remember my clever plan to only say "December 25th" when people ask when Jaxon was born? The other day, I answered that way to another mom at preschool. She said "Oh wow, that's very close to Christmas!" I smiled and waited for her to figure out that it actually was Christmas. She did. It seems so strange to say "December 25th", because we never refer to that day like that. It's always "Christmas Day". That's the Zalinkos for ya, changing the world! I should also clarify from my last post that we still fully intend to celebrate Christmas, we'll just be doing it a little bit differently.
Wow. Great pics. He is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing these and all of your own pictures of the boys, Rachel. I always look forward to seeing and hearing about them. (I'm sure you've noticed that I login quite often to check!)
ReplyDeleteSharon Y
I loved your thoughts on Jaxon's birthday and how to celebrate both him and Christmas without ripped either off. I'm sure he'll appreciate it once he understands how hard to worked to do this.
ReplyDeleteFunny about what the preschool mom said. Did you giggle? I would have!
About to go and look at the pictures now.
I LOVE the new pics of Jaxon. He is so photogenic and bright eyed!! That is so funny about the woman at preschool.
ReplyDeleteThat's my Anita :) She is one fine photographer! Your little man is so very cute. Just want to squish him.
ReplyDeleteYeah, those pictures are amazing. Trust you to change the world ;) Just making it better.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a smart idea to have him photographed so early! I wish I had thought of that!!
ReplyDeleteM
There's always next time, Megan!
ReplyDeletethose are great portraits!
ReplyDeleteand love the little tidbit about the 25th... too cute! :)