Saturday, July 29, 2006

Birthday Party!

Here are a few pics from Max & Aiden's party today. We had great weather and lots of friends came to celebrate. More photos to come.

Maximilian, Paul Maximilian, Sean, Aiden Sean, me


Yummy cupcake! (Don't try to make these with angel food cake!)


Sean & Ashley created a great place for the kids to play. Lots of toys, bubbles, jell-o & hardly any territorial issues!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a party with me Max!! You are the bestest big friend a little boy could have!! Can't wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pics rach- looks like lots of fun at the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it all went well! It would be so nice to have a birthday in the summer. Cade's is Dec. 27th and the new babe will be in Feb or early March.. more like snowman-building than bubble-blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: How far apart are your boys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PPS: I was just browsing your archives and stumbled on the picture of Max "pumping"! I laughed so hard I almost peed myself! That's the cutest picture ever!!! You'll have to save it to show him when he's expecting his own baby one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiden - maybe next year we can bounce the day away!

    Teresa - when's Brook's birthday? Welcome home. Isn't it so great coming home to your sweet pea?

    Megan - My first blogland friend. Our boys are 22 months apart. I just talked to a Mom yesterday whose kids are spaced the same. She says from 6 months to about 15 months, they fought like crazy but are starting to get along now. Sheesh, can't wait!
    Paul & I both have our birthdays, Christmas, anniversary, New Year's & Valentine's day all within less than 3 months so we intentionally planned to have summer babies. We needed something to celebrate the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you and Megan can meet in real life one day! The party looks like it was a hit....were you exhausted after? Your short hair looks really cute on you too!
    Jade's party was just chaos in the backyard, summer birthdays are great for that and then the inside of your house stays reasonably intact!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your haircut looks great on you, Rachel.
    Max, guess what. I think I have a hat just like yours (except without the helicopters!) Looks like you had a memorable party.
    Look forward to seeing you and Marty soon (oh yes, and of course your parents too).

    ReplyDelete