Our boy is 2 years old today! He received his first present yesterday. It's the Fisher Price Learning Home. Thank you, Stephen Harper for putting that money into our bank account! :) Max's dear friend Aiden will be one in August, so we Mommies decided to do a joint birthday party. Here's the invite her friend made for us. Come if you can!
Hey Max!! Happy birthday! We wish we could be there to help you celebrate.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Uncle Colin, Auntie Kelly, Mixon and Selah
Happy Birthday, Max. Looks like you are going to have a great party. I am looking forward to seeing you soon, and you can remind me what two year olds are like. Do I want to remember???
ReplyDeleteLove, GrammaZ
COOL! Happy birthday, Max! Eat lots of cake and drive your Mommy and Daddy crazy! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Max!! I cant wait to celebrate with you next weekend! You are such a good friend to me and I sure look up to you!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Max! Hope is a GREAT one!
ReplyDeleteHey Max,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Have a fun party! Love The Fofonoves
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Max!!! Aliya and I miss you and wish we could come to your party. Enjoy your new learning home!
ReplyDeleteHolly