Love your new title, Rachel..and it looks like this picture is just another one of those "little moments". Love, Mom Z PS - When I click "other" as an identity choice, it shows up as "anonymous". How do I get my name on the top of the message?
oh it's been a while since i've had one of those poop all over experiences with brook- oh the joys! love that you got a snap of the mess! that'll be one to pull out at grad or the wedding day! teresa:) ps.is max short for something or is he just max?
Teresa - he's Maximilian. It's Paul's middle name, and I think Max's great-great-grandfather, as well. Neither of our boys have middle names. One, because we couldn't think of any (why use two good names on one baby?) and two, because my Dad and Grandpa don't have middle names. As Max is named after the Zalinko side, no middle name is the Madland tradition.
hey rachel zalinko -- this is denise (from the hoj). came across your blog, and thought this post is too true. i would often find my little girl all wet and not so happy, and then think back to the last time i changed her diaper... oops. :) -de englers.blogspot.com
Love your new title, Rachel..and it looks like this picture is just another one of those "little moments".
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom Z
PS - When I click "other" as an identity choice, it shows up as "anonymous". How do I get my name on the top of the message?
hmm ... worked for me when I clicked "other".
ReplyDeleteI"m not sure, I would think that should do it. I wonder what my mom does ... I'll see what I can find out
ReplyDeleteoh it's been a while since i've had one of those poop all over experiences with brook- oh the joys! love that you got a snap of the mess! that'll be one to pull out at grad or the wedding day!
ReplyDeleteteresa:)
ps.is max short for something or is he just max?
Teresa - he's Maximilian. It's Paul's middle name, and I think Max's great-great-grandfather, as well.
ReplyDeleteNeither of our boys have middle names. One, because we couldn't think of any (why use two good names on one baby?) and two, because my Dad and Grandpa don't have middle names. As Max is named after the Zalinko side, no middle name is the Madland tradition.
Love those soup poops! (And glad we are past that stage!) You can HEAR them shooting out sometimes!
ReplyDeleteThat brings back many a happy memory! have fun scrubbing that sleeper! Also glad to be past those ones!
ReplyDeleteJanie
hey rachel zalinko -- this is denise (from the hoj). came across your blog, and thought this post is too true. i would often find my little girl all wet and not so happy, and then think back to the last time i changed her diaper... oops. :)
ReplyDelete-de
englers.blogspot.com
WOW, that's explosive!
ReplyDelete