Great pics, Rachel!! Two more sleeps and I get to see those precious grandchildren in "real life", but who's counting???(That haircut really does look good on you, and I am sure it is easier with kids and all)
What a beautiful family!
I think your new hair cut is fabulous!! I keep meaning to tell you so. A gorgeous family!
Love the cut too. Glad you have found someone who understands your hair and is cheaper.....cheaper is always better.
cheaper AND better is better!
Wow.........I can't believe that Jane found your blog Rachel. Uh-oh, you are in trouble!!
I cant believe somebody else is cutting your hair!! I am quite upset!!
Great pics, Rachel!! Two more sleeps and I get to see those precious grandchildren in "real life", but who's counting???
ReplyDelete(That haircut really does look good on you, and I am sure it is easier with kids and all)
What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteI think your new hair cut is fabulous!! I keep meaning to tell you so. A gorgeous family!
ReplyDeleteLove the cut too. Glad you have found someone who understands your hair and is cheaper.....cheaper is always better.
ReplyDeletecheaper AND better is better!
ReplyDeleteWow.........I can't believe that Jane found your blog Rachel. Uh-oh, you are in trouble!!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe somebody else is cutting your hair!! I am quite upset!!
ReplyDelete