Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Canadian kids

My sister Laurel-Anne and her family (Hubby - Raven & Kids - Malcolm, Elijah, Clay & Cara) came out from Quesnel for the long weekend. It was great to have them here to show off our pretty little city. On Saturday morning they took a boat tour of the harbour. I walked into town to meet them with my boys for the Canada Day festivities at the park. Paul had the Bounce there and a crew making snow cones. Sunday after church L-A and I (& babes) went to a baby shower for Marty while the Dads and big boys took a tour of the North Pacific Cannery and historic fishing village. Other than that it was a lot of hanging around at home, eating, lactating, and washing dishes! They boys all played and fought as boys do. Max & Clay, especially, had a hard time respecting each other's personal space.


Malcolm (7) & Clay (3)

2 comments:

  1. i love that "lactating" is a part of the daily routine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, for the next few years I'll either be lactating or gestating. gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete