Great pics, Rachel!!! I am really enjoying your blog. Your children, of course, are among the most beautiful children in the world. Signed by: Gramma Zalinko (a completely unbiased opinion)
I haven't told you yet that I've been stalking your blog! I check in every few days - what a great way to keep in touch. Your boys are beautiful, and I'm so happy Marty is letting you get some sleep. We'll have to connect on the phone sometime soon so I can tell you what we're having :-)
Great pics, Rachel!!! I am really enjoying your blog. Your children, of course, are among the most beautiful children in the world.
ReplyDeleteSigned by: Gramma Zalinko
(a completely unbiased opinion)
I haven't told you yet that I've been stalking your blog! I check in every few days - what a great way to keep in touch. Your boys are beautiful, and I'm so happy Marty is letting you get some sleep. We'll have to connect on the phone sometime soon so I can tell you what we're having :-)
ReplyDeleteHolly