Some might care to know ...
Marty now weighs 10 lbs, 6 oz. and is 22.5 inches long.
He's also growing a little strawberry birthmark on his arm.
We'll see how big it gets.
And Max's opinion of his 7-week old brother is not great. He's really been acting out and clingy like crazy to me . He's been waking at night and crying for me. Paul will hold him but it's of no comfort to Max. As soon as I get there he falls fast asleep in my arms.
Always my baby boy!
interesting about the birth mark. Taeya developed one a couple of weeks ago right by her right eye. At first I thought it was a popped blood vessel, but it never went away. I don't think it's gotten much bigger, but we'll see what the doctor says next week. I'm not weighing Taeya this week, so I can't compare, but I'll let you know what she's at after her 8 week appointment next week :)
ReplyDeleteI saw a new born baby just last week that weighed 9lbs-ish, and i couldn't believe how tiny she was. And it really felt to me that Corrina had never been that small, although i know she was! Wow. They really do grow, and grow, and grow. In my mind they still stay babies forever. I am in denial.
ReplyDeleteYour little boys sounds so darling. Even though night time wakings drive me nuts, i like knowing that i am a comforter to someone. There is something humbling and human about that. I do hope you get a full nights sleep though so you have all the energy you need to love love love your two guys!
Take care
Janie
Kelly - My Dr. says they arrive shortly after birth, usually get bigger, sometimes get smaller after that and sometimes not. I'm thankful it's not on his forehead or somewhere "delicate" - which happens sometimes. I think my niece had one, can't remember what became of it.
ReplyDeleteJanie - no they don't stay babies forever. There will come a time when loving your child is a choice! But then you'll see her snuggled in her bed and all the cares of the day have vanished ... and then you'll turn to mush once more.
i should add to that last post "oh yes, i remember the foxy lady!"
ReplyDeletethere we go.. a little context for you!
Janie
Oh yes, i remember! I think that is where i was first introduced to the wonderful world of Five Iron Frenzy "let's go to canada...." Which just so happens to be my husbands fav band! Go thing i knew a thing or two about them to woe him!
ReplyDeleteJanie