Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Finally, our family of four photo

Marty - 2.5 months, Max - 2 years

9 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS family! Max and Marty are sooo cute. i don't know if marty is a cuddly guy, but he looks so cuddly and snuggly!
    I like your new do! Less hair tugging and less fuss in the morning! I was just reading a few posts back about the spy vs spy game. that sounds really neat. They play for a whole week? Wowzers! That's some great commitment, must be an awesome game!

    I saw edythe just the other day and she happily announced that she had found your blog! Neat connection. We only see her a few times a year, but we love it!

    Well, i have alllooottt of laundry to get done this morning during nap time, so i am off to wash.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! All you have to do is get the code for that picture from that post (there'll be a tab saying "Edit html" in the post) and put it in the place on your blog where you say you'll put a picture of your family when you get around to it. Then you write whatever you want, just as you currently have it. Does that make sense? If you have problems with the picture, let me know - we may have to set you up on flickr.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Rachel! We need a family picture too-harder than it sounds to get a get a good one so good job on capturing this great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edythe! How fun. Does she have a blog? What she up to? Are you out there reading this, crazy girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking family!! Hey Rachel, thanks for the great tip you shared with me the other day. I'll make sure Reid is informed on how to have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new blog layout. You did a fabulous job. And I love all the photos and newsie updates. Great family photo! Sure wish I could snuggle with those little boys of yours!

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherri - I'm so glad you're keeping up with my attempt to keep you and other dear friends involved in our lives! Have you checked out my sister's blog? (Laurel-Anne - Huiothesia). She's a strong advocate for homeschooling and you may enjoy reading her thoughts on that, and I'm sure she'd appreciate any input you may choose to share with her.

    Love, R
    PS: since you're becoming a frequent commenter ... you can choose "other" in your identity and then your name will appear at the beginning of your comment, instead of "anonymous"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh Rach! I love the family pic! You have a very beautiful family! I definitely want to meet all the men in your life someday! How about you plan a family vacation to Haiti? Okay ... maybe now wouldn't be such a great time ... but I sure would love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete