We, along with Paul's mom, are off to Terrace for the weekend for their big summer festival. Paul has 7 staff lined up to run the bounce and make sno kones on Saturday & Sunday. And we get to stay in a hotel! 2 rooms! And I can spend more than 20 minutes in Wal-Mart, maybe even go there all by myself!
I hope you guys have a great time and I hope that the weather is fantastic for you!! Looking forward to your return and update of the blog!!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend you guys! i'm lovin' the new template (my fave i've seen so far) - i guess i'm behind but how do you do that???
ReplyDeleteteresa:)
We're home. It was a great weekend, especially great with Gramma Zalinko. She and Max had great fun together, and it was a big help for me to have extra eyes, arms and legs to keep track of him. I did indeed get to go to Wal-Mart by myself. They were open till midnight because of the festival so I stayed for about 2 hours. It was so nice to get what I needed/didn't need without having to rush or shush a child.
ReplyDeleteTeresa - go to www.zootsdesigns.com. She has several to choose from. Also try
www.blogger-templates.blogspot.com.
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING to your old template, save it in a word document so you can go back to it if you make a mess of things.
I am so glad that you are home!! HOORAY!! Can't wait to talk with you........enjoy the rest of your visit with Gramma Z!
ReplyDelete