Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Our pretty little rainy town

North Pacific Cannery - Historic Fishing Village

One of my favourite spots on the way out to Terrace, just before leaving Kaien Island

And who can resist a boy with a goofy grin and gum boots?
Thanks, Taylors, for the great pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!! I personally CANNOT resist a goofy grin and gum boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures make me feel all cozy and wishing it was fall(kind of-I'm enjoying this sunshine and wondering what I'm going to do in the rain with 2 boys!!)
    Is the weather like that now? Great picture taking though-you could blow those up and frame them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We share the same favorite spot!! What can I say, great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzie - oh yes, the weather is like that now. Has been allllll summer, pretty much! Not so fun, but that's what we get.

    ReplyDelete