gotta make this quick, as I'm getting eaten by no-see-ums. Oh, I see 'em. And I squish them.
so, we're down to the wire, and the bits and pieces to be packed up. We're leaving tomorrow morning, one day earlier than we planned. We even have two of our friends from here joining us for the trip. One of them is buying a van from Victoria so she and her friend are catching a ride. Should be a fun adventure. We plan to meet up with my sister and fam in Quesnel either before dinner, after dinner, or meet up for dinner somewhere. We shall see how the day goes.
smack. itch. aaaahhh!
Thinking of you on your big move, hope everything goes smoothly and the boys enjoy their adventure.
ReplyDeletepraying for safety as you travel! looking forward to seeing you!
ReplyDeleteHope your trip goes smoothly and quickly! See you once you are settled into your new home in Abbey!
ReplyDeleteHey Rach. Hope everything goes good. Max dosent drive Paul Crazy. and such. hope the driving is good. I love you guys. miss you already.
ReplyDeleteI miss you already too! I hope your trip was safe and uneventful. I just emailed you but realized I didn't know if it was your email still. I cant wait to see pics of your new home and you all settled in. HUGS!!
ReplyDelete