Thursday, August 9, 2007

Welcome!

Hi everyone, you've found your way to my new blog. But really nothing has changed except that now I know exactly who is reading. Living here in the big city now brings security issues to consider, so this will allow me to continue to write freely about our family and goings on, as it won't be easy to keep those details subtle. We haven't had anything happen to prompt this change, just taking precautions. When I have more time and a much faster computer, I'll be giv ing my whole blog a face lift. Same old, same old for now.

For you new readers or long-time lurkers - don't be shy, leave a comment!

5 comments:

  1. Good choice Rachel on making it private! I have been thinking of starting a new blog privately but all my friends and family live locally so they pretty much know what we're up to anyways:)
    Talk to you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Greetings from Seaside, Oregon.
    Paul said he saw you the other day in Superstore. I was surprised b/c I thought you were on the Island, but maybe I didn't read your blog correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Founds the new blog, but the feeds don't seems to be working, is this on purpose or something the way your new blog is set up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i keep thinking about making our blog private too- how do you set it up so people can still contact you if they want to be on your list? i'm ready to 'take the plunge' soon with a private blog- now you just have to show me how rachel:)

    sounds like you guys have been quite busy since arriving here- yay for fun summers and hope you are settling in well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little late in coming on over to your new, private little party here! Thanks for inviting me.

    Our summer has been so crazy that I'm now pretty much at the end of my energy. I'm ready to slow things down a bit and hey, have some time to catch up with my dear blog friends.

    Have a great time in Clearwater...it sounds like it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete