I'd have to say that July 2007 was probably the most INSANE 31 days of my life. Not to mention the few weeks leading up to it as well.
Aside from settling in to a new home and new church and new town, we had a few things going on ...
*Farewell Party
*30th Anniversary Party
*Wedding
*more farewells
*trip to the Island
*3rd Birthday Party
*Funeral
*40th Birthday Party
*2nd Birthday Party
*reunion party
August brings us ...
*yet another farewell
*yet another trip to the Island
*some time at home (!)
*60th Birthday Party
*trip to Clearwater
*more reunions
*perhaps another 60th Birthday Party
September will be off to a great start when Paul comes home and Max begins preschool!
I'm now without the picture posting computer so my posts will only have words. And I'm not too sure how often they'll come along, either.
I think perhaps I shall go to sleep. I hope the Advil is working its "sleep allll through the night" goodness with both boys. They've been so overtired. Max, especially, has been having a hard time getting to sleep at night and staying asleep. He calls out to me as if he's broken a limb but is actually fast asleep. It will be so good to get some kind of routine soon. September can't come soon enough.
g'night.
you should add a trip to Kamloops onto your Clearwater adventure ;)
ReplyDeleteMy word, Rachel - that's absolutely crazy. I honestly have no idea how you do it. Wishing for a wonderfully peaceful and quiet September for you!
ReplyDeletethat would be relaxing....
ReplyDeleteI hope that August is full of relazing busy-ness for you. Thinking of you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am in awe! That is quite the schedule! Not sure I could hack it!
ReplyDeleteHope it goes well and that you can say no to things if need be! And hoping Sept. come fast for you (and slowly for me)!
what a month Rach! Hope August goes fast for you and brings you back your hubby!!
ReplyDeletemost zoo's (at least all the other one's i've been to) have more natural habitates for the animals. while the aldergrove one is nice because you can get closer to the animals, it just doesn't have that 'zoo' feel that most have. it's felt more like a farm with really exotic animals...probably still doesn't make sense??? we enjoyed it though....
ReplyDelete