Tuesday, July 31, 2007

looking forward

~ a conversation I had with Max this morning ~


Mommy, where is heaven?

Heaven is where God lives.

Where is God?

In heaven, way up past the sky.

I want to go to heaven.

After you die.

Oh. I want to go see Mr. & Mrs. Barker.

After you go to preschool.

When will I go to preschool?

After we go to Clearwater.

Where is Clearwater?

Far away.

When will we go to Clearwater?

After we go to Maddi's house.

When will we go to Maddi's house? Will you go with me?

After we go to Oma's house.

When will we go to Oma's house?

After we take Daddy to the airport.

I want to go with Daddy on the airplane. I will miss him.

Right now he's napping with Daddy. This has been attempted many times but was actually successful today! I just put a Praise Baby dvd on for Marty and he plunked right down on the floor when he saw it come on. (I think he's actually trying to sing along.) Now maybe I can get the dishwasher unloaded.

7 comments:

  1. I just love the way kids think. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max is so funny, I bet he could go on like that all day if you let him. :)

    I like that picture of Marty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids say the cutest things. hey? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great conversation! Love how kids think and try to figure things out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this conversation...I've had many like it with Andy. I just found your blog while looking for Brenda's I'll be visiting often:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwe. i love how smart Max is,and the conversations he has. i had a cupple funny ones with him. thats a cute picture of marty too:)

    ReplyDelete