Friday, July 6, 2007

An update, huh?

We are busy. We are tired. We are looking forward to things settling down soon. Paul has The Bounce at the Berry Festival today and tomorrow. I'm getting together with my friend from Rupert this afternoon. Taking her to see our new place and for a walk around Mill Lake. Tomorrow morning I'm heading out with K & Baby T to go see C & Baby S. In the evening we're going to a BBQ for the W's. They leave for Rupert on July 20. :( Our temporary tenants arrive tomorrow evening as well. Then there's Sunday! Sunday morning Paul will be painting the basement suite in our Landlord's house (they own two houses on the same street.) Sunday afternoon we head to an anniversary celebration. Paul will be "officiating" the renewal of their vows. So that's what's putting the pressure on for this weekend. Next week we will focus on getting ourselves moved in and work on emptying boxes so my parents can use them for their move! Paul's sister is getting married on the 14th so he'll have lots of prepping to do for officiating that. After the 14th ... nothing. Just keep settling in and securing renters for our suite for August. We'll likely try to do a little travelling, just because we haven't done enough of that in the last week. :) Maybe head over to the Island, maybe up to Clearwater.

We shall see. For now, my main goal is to brush my teeth.

5 comments:

  1. busy, busy, busy. Don't melt this afternoon at the lake! i guess there's always the water park :)
    hope things relax a bit for you after the weekend.
    see you at 9am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you have a LOT on the go!

    I know I always feel better after I brush my teeth, after doing that I am sure you'll be able to handle anything. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last comment was not meant to come across as sarcastic. The weather truly does sound nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I understand the delay in updates. You are BUSY!! Goodness. Sounds like you are having fun, in between all the work though. Enjoy the nice weather. Sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! You sound SUPER busy! Whew! Tired me out just reading about it! Hope everything goes well and your boys adjust well to the move and all the business!

    ReplyDelete