Friday, July 13, 2007

some cuteness

A few pictures to help pass the time until I can actually spend some time on a decent update. These were all from before we left PR in June. Our second night in our new-to-us home was much better than the first. The goal for today is to get the kitchen and living area in order so our boys don't go completely batty from all this craziness. Deb's wedding is tomorrow, and we are looking forward to it very much. Among other things, it will be nice to forget about our home in shambles and just be with family and friends. Edited to add: If you are some family or a friend and are wondering why I haven't contacted you for a visit yet - don't give up on me! We've just got so many things on the go right now. Our plan is to work really hard this coming week to get the house put together and then we can relax. You're welcome to stop by, I won't even make you work!

I'm quite enjoying the sound of a thunderstorm right now. Haven't heard one of those for a while.





8 comments:

  1. That last picture is terrific. They look like they are really into something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my fix of cuteness pics! We had a thunder storm up here today too. I was tucking Caileigh in and heard a huge noise and was trying to figure out what Aiden could be getting into.........then I figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon all the business of the move will be a distant memory.
    I love the pic of the boys in there chairs, so grown up and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. am sooooo behind in reading blogs.. trying to catch up! The boys are looking cute-to-boot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We feel your pain...moving sucks! But the anticipation of typhoon #4 is kinda cool. It should be here in an hour or so, the wind is starting to pick up...should be an interesting night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you and your clan are super busy! Hope the unpacking goes well (and super quickly) and that your boys settle well into their new home!

    We'll expect a call when things settle! August is great for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel... I left you a comment on my blog... go see please!
    Sooooo cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel, not sure if you have a new email address or not but it just occured to me today that maybe you've forgotten about the 30th. I sent out a reminder email last week, except without thinking I would have sent it to your PR email address. Oops.
    B and B Dessert Night at K/D's 7:30...recall? Hope you can make it. No kids though too.
    Thanks! This is a good week for house stuff eh, with the rain?! Not so hot for ya!

    ReplyDelete