Awesome pics, Rachel. You are so clever. Look forward to seeing you all soon. Love, Oma
Great pics. I love seeing the difference in Cache Creek between you moving up here, and then leaving. I am missing you guys! Want to come visit?
Great pictures - looks like our boys share an interest in drumming :) And yes, I would like to meet you sometime soon. Let me know when you've got some free time!
Love the pics. :) Are those some of the 511 you were sifting though? ;)
Happy Birthday Max!!!!! We hope you are having a special day. We miss you!! Hugs, Love Aiden and Caileigh
Enjoyed your pics! I also enjoyed the "same place" pics, from two years apart!
Awesome pics, Rachel. You are so clever. Look forward to seeing you all soon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Oma
Great pics. I love seeing the difference in Cache Creek between you moving up here, and then leaving. I am missing you guys! Want to come visit?
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures - looks like our boys share an interest in drumming :) And yes, I would like to meet you sometime soon. Let me know when you've got some free time!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. :) Are those some of the 511 you were sifting though? ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Max!!!!! We hope you are having a special day. We miss you!! Hugs, Love Aiden and Caileigh
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your pics! I also enjoyed the "same place" pics, from two years apart!
ReplyDelete