Okay, so, apparently I don't know what day it is. I have totally gotten my days mixed up. On Sunday I posted that the truck unloading would be tomorrow, and I put (Tuesday). Well, yesterday's tomorrow would have been
Monday! I was so confused tonight when Paul called to say that no one had shown up to help. Hhmmm, wonder why! Poor R&B were soooo eager to help and missed out on all the fun. I managed to round up some other folks to go over and help Paul finish the job. He'll be on his way home soon. And he says he still loves me.
call me tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry we missed out on helping - we were very excited to help out and have some fun :) Really, we were! My phone went out of service when you called tonight and I tried to call Paul's cell but I guess it's disconnected already. Call me.
ReplyDeletehee hee!
ReplyDeleteGlad he still loves you! Sounds like something I would do! :P (Like how I missed my first prenatal appt.)
ReplyDeleteHope it all went well despite the little glitch.
Welcome back! Glad the trip went well! See you soon???
Rach
ReplyDeleteDad wanted me to email you and let you know they won't be home tonight. They're still in Clearwater and will be driving home tomorrow.
sorry , i forgot to call yesterday. it is not because we are not interested, it was just a busy day. i'm off at 5 today, so i will try t call you shortly after that.
ReplyDeleteIt feels like you have been gone forever. How about an update!!!
ReplyDelete