Sunday, July 22, 2007
Walk-a-saurus
Did I tell you that Marty is walking now? Like a pro! He's been practicing for a few weeks (basically since we arrived in Abby) and has finally decided that it's the most efficient mode of transportation. (Unless he has to crawl up, over, under, around, or off of something.) We were at The Bay getting a shirt for Paul to wear for the wedding. The boys were cruising around the menswear department while he tried on a bazillion shirts. It was during that major heat wave and the cool cement (nevermind how filthy dirty it was!) must have felt so good on Marty's chubby little feet, he just couldn't resist the feel of it. And his newfound freedom. A sales lady who was walking by and saw him toddling along said, "There goes your baby!". Gulp. She was right.
Labels:
Marty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Marty!!!
ReplyDeleteyay marty! Once again, you've one-up'd Taeya!
ReplyDeleteHey! I left you a message this morning, not sure if you got it. We're at my parents this week (they're not here, but we're 'vacationing' here). I'd love to bring the kids out to Abby sometime this week to meet up with you. Are you free? Holly
ReplyDeleteHolly - don't know how to contact you ... we're on the Island. Will be coming back Thursday night. How long are you there? Will you be going to Dana's on Monday the 30th?
ReplyDeleteI was laying in bed last night and realized that of course you were on the island! I don't know what I was thinking. No problem, we'll do it another time. We are only staying until Thursday or Friday so we won't be going on the 30th. We'll be in touch!! Have a great time!
ReplyDelete