My friend Holly has just launched a new website! Whether you have had, or currently have, or could possibly have a fussy, high-needs baby, this is the place for you. (Or if you're just curious to see what she has to say.) She writes from a very intense experience with her own fussy baby and this girl knows her stuff.
Check it out ... fussybaby.ca
That is such a neat site! Corrina was sooo fussy in the beginning.. I was just a tired new mom who didn't clue that her fussiness was because she wasn't getting ANY daytime sleep. If only that was the cause for all fussy babies. I know we were lucky because it is way more complicated for alot of families.
ReplyDeleteI pray your move goes smoothly. We are hoping to be moving into a house soon and I am NOT excited about packing. I hate it..
How have your boys adjusted in the past to being in an entirely new space? I am worried about that with Corrina.