I started a draft of this post about a month ago, and I'm glad I waited to finish it. I just took a peek at Kerflop (link below). Many of the blogs I read link to her and I finally went over to check out her blog. There I found links to her story about "Abrasion & Chemical Burns" resulted from her son using a white foam super-duper eraser-of-all-things thinger. Maybe you got an email about this unfortunate situation. I didn't know that the email I received originated on her blog. I hadn't even thought of digging deeper before passing on the warning to other moms. Next time I will.
As per her request, I won't post the picture of her son's face (or the picture of some other kid's arms that got thrown into her story), but will post the link so that, in case by chance you haven't heard the story, now you know.
Here's the story at Kerflop.
And I'll be adding her to my Google Reader. (I switched from Bloglines - thanks for the tip, Angella. I like it.)
It's an amazing story, hey?
ReplyDeleteJessica is awesome. The poor girl has had a lot of grief over that post, but it's a great warning to others.
Glad you like Google Reader. It rocks :)