Hi Rachel!Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. You have some very handsome little guys in your home!! ... pardon the "baby brain"... but I was really wondering how we first met? Was it through Cari? Have a great Christmas!
Great pics Rach! Every time I see the boys they seem to have grown way too much....slow down boys. :) Miss you.
What a couple of sweeties! We for sure need to get together in the New Year. Where has time gone? I think I forget that you live here! Have a great Christmas!
LOVE the sleepy pictures :)
Cute kiddies. I like the tired photos! :o)
Hi Rachel!
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting me to view your blog. You have some very handsome little guys in your home!!
... pardon the "baby brain"... but I was really wondering how we first met? Was it through Cari?
Have a great Christmas!
Great pics Rach! Every time I see the boys they seem to have grown way too much....slow down boys. :) Miss you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a couple of sweeties! We for sure need to get together in the New Year. Where has time gone? I think I forget that you live here! Have a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the sleepy pictures :)
ReplyDeleteCute kiddies. I like the tired photos! :o)
ReplyDelete