Max has been coming up with the funniest things lately. I'm so excited that we've got to this stage in life with him. I knew it would come, and here we are.
Yesterday he got the idea to pretend to be a teacher. He found Paul's metal clipboard with a bunch of papers in it, as well as a copy of Pilgrim's Progress. He sets everything up and starts teaching. He tells stories, using his hands to show an imaginary thing to his imaginary class. Last night he went through the Pilgrims's Progress book and made up little stories based on the few black and white pictures throughout the book. He spends great lengths of time on our bed, teaching. Yesterday I asked if I could come in and see his teaching game and he said ...
"No. Our sign says no reading to moms."
Max must have a hereditary teaching gene coursing through his veins! Way to go, Max!
ReplyDeletei love it...max is so great. you are doing a great job as a mom. i think maybe a chalkboard is in order for Christmas time.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeleteIt really is neat to watch how kids play evolves. :)
I love hearing the funny things Max says....so cute! You need to write these things down in a book.
ReplyDeleteWhat a character!
ReplyDeleteWhat a hoot! He sounds like he has true leadership qualities.....
ReplyDelete