Saturday, December 8, 2007

Max is sitting behind me on the couch, hiding his tool box from Marty. "I don't want Marty to see the red", like hiding from a bull? I don't know. He started tickling my back and it felt so nice so I asked him to tickle all over my back. He said, "No. Only on Tuesday. Not on Friday." Even though it's Saturday, I thought that was pretty clever.

Another thing he said the other evening while at home with Paul. They were listening to Christmas music. One of my favourite songs came on ... "What can I give Him, poor as I am? If I were a shepherd, I'd give him a lamb ... "

Max - "Sometimes we can give God our hearts."

Paul - "Oh, well, we should try to give Him our hearts all the time."

Max - "I gave Him my heart."

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel....that is so sweet and warmed my heart reading about Max giving Jesus his heart. You've made me want to go out and buy that cd now!

    ReplyDelete