One of my very favourite Christmas albums is The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir ~ Light of the World. I never tire of hearing it. Paul does. Poor guy. Here's the lyrics for the song he and Max were talking about the other day ...
I'll Give Him My Heart
What can I give Him, poor as I am
If I were a shepherd, I would bring Him a lamb
If I were a wise man, I'd sure do my part
What can I give Him, I'll give Him my heart
Give Him my heart, Give him my Heart
What can I give Him but all of my heart
What can you give Him?
What can you bring?
What can you offer that's fit for a King?
Bow before Jesus, that's where you can start
What can you give Him?
Just give Him your heart
What can I give Him?
I'll give Him my heart
(Lyrics to first verse based on poem by Christina Rosetti
Additional Lyrics by Carol Cymbala & Emelyne Francois.)
great Christmas tree pictures rach. those are keepers...see you later today.
ReplyDeleteHey Rachel,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool story about the expression of Max's heart. Somebody has been inputting great stuff into that little guys life. We had a great last visit with Marina yesterday. Also a good visit with Jon and Vera on the last weekend. We are in Vancouver today to attend Ian's doctoral defence at Simon Fraser. It is always fun keeping up with things in your life. Blessings.