Max is one of those things. Tonight I heard a thump-thump, closely followed by a croaky "Mommy". I went in to find him sprawled on his belly on the floor. A little snuggle and back to sleep. Not a bad response for his first fall from bed. What a good boy.
hi rachel,
ReplyDeletei used to put a folded blanket beside the bed(of whoever was in their 'big' bed) for padding if they fell out. often they would just snuggle up in the blanket and keep on sleeping!
Poor Max...that hasn't happened to Jade yet-he just gets right out and into our bed-tricky!
ReplyDeleteIs Marty a good sleeper like his brother?
Marty is such a good sleeper. Better than his brother!
ReplyDeleteThats so great Rachel-you are blessed! I read in the paper about a rat infestation up there??? Is that true?
ReplyDeleteIt's the first I've heard of it. No rats in my house! Perhaps in certain areas of town, especially closer to the ocean.
ReplyDeleteThat's good.Rats are yucky!
ReplyDelete