Friday, September 22, 2006

We borrowed a Bumbo!

Everyone had to try it out ...
... even Mr. Camel.

10 comments:

  1. Everytime I have put Seth in his Bumbo, he back arches right out of it and I'm scared he's going to break his back! Have you had that problem or is it just my crazy kid?
    I was so excited about it too and thought it would be great to sit him in when we go to people's houses instead of lugging the exersaucer around but now I'm ready to send my Bumbo to consignment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed a Bumbo too! Samuel loved it...and I loved it for meal times. Before he even ate, we'd sit him in the Bumbo on our kitchen table with us RIGHT THERE and then kept him in it even when he started eating.
    (Elijah liked taking a turn in it too!)
    Very cute pictures on the following post too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gizzmo - I wish they would have been around when I had little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great! Marty sat on the table with us at dinner and seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit. When we prayed, he held our hands and got in on "shakin' the love around". He watched us and talked to us and sucked on his fingies. I'm talking to Lizzie about buying hers. It'll be great for taking on our trip down south when we visit so many different homes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are WONDERFUL things. we received one as a shower gift, and it is just awesome! so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, I can't speak from my experience as a Mom but our friends had one for their little Jack and they loved it. Actually, he loved it. Cute pictures. Um, you said everyone had to try it out....where's Mom and Dad?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! Bumbos are amazing things! We get quite an age range trying them out here at the orphanage too! And yes, we have also had little ones wiggle themselves right out! Kids are amazing! You'd think they wouldn't be able to, but they can!!! Be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea to BORROW a bumbo.. we paid $75 or so and only used it a few times. You better believe that's going up for sale next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan, save it for your Sprog! He may totally love it, and you'll need all the gimmicks you can get with two wee ones around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like the boys are having a blast!! Marty looks so grownup sitting in it! Such adorable boys.

    ReplyDelete