Hi! Yup I know who you are, I think we even met once at missions fest 6+ years ago. Isn’t blogging fun, it a great combo of journaling/emailing/pen-paling/snooping/support grouping and meeting new people, I love it! Your boys are such cuties! Looks like they keep you entertained! :) I’ll keep coming by for “visit”, I'm going to add you to my bloglines feed list (http://www.bloglines.com/) that way I can see when you update your blog! Thanks for coming over and “checking us out”.
$25 for shipping! That is seriously crazy! And ONLY $41.11 for international!!
I found it online for $12 US and $3 shipping within the US (we're going to have one sent to Andy's parents, who live in the US) so if you want one for $15 US (plus a couple buck I guess to have it sent your way) just let me know! Our kids LOVED dancing to it so we can't resist!
Yay! We'd love to get you one! I'm trying to think who else might appreciate this DVD on my Christmas list while I'm at it. :)
Yes, we have listened to clips of each of the 20 songs, from the front page of the site: http://www.mothergooserocks.com. Lots of other fun songs, though the ME2 song is my fave. (And my kids love it too!)
I'll let you know when it come and how much later.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteYup I know who you are, I think we even met once at missions fest 6+ years ago.
Isn’t blogging fun, it a great combo of journaling/emailing/pen-paling/snooping/support grouping and meeting new people, I love it!
Your boys are such cuties! Looks like they keep you entertained! :)
I’ll keep coming by for “visit”, I'm going to add you to my bloglines feed list (http://www.bloglines.com/) that way I can see when you update your blog!
Thanks for coming over and “checking us out”.
LOVE this and hadnt seen it yet! Andy and I are dying laughing at this DVD album! (Meanwhile Makenna is dancing around like a little maniac!)
ReplyDelete$20 for the DVD. Wanna go in with us and get it? Seriously!
tempting, but Paul says the shipping is $25!
ReplyDelete$25 for shipping! That is seriously crazy! And ONLY $41.11 for international!!
ReplyDeleteI found it online for $12 US and $3 shipping within the US (we're going to have one sent to Andy's parents, who live in the US) so if you want one for $15 US (plus a couple buck I guess to have it sent your way) just let me know! Our kids LOVED dancing to it so we can't resist!
yup, he wants one! we haven't even looked at the other songs on the dvd, are they just as good?
ReplyDeletelet me know what we owe ya, and how to pay ya.
Yay! We'd love to get you one! I'm trying to think who else might appreciate this DVD on my Christmas list while I'm at it. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, we have listened to clips of each of the 20 songs, from the front page of the site: http://www.mothergooserocks.com. Lots of other fun songs, though the ME2 song is my fave. (And my kids love it too!)
I'll let you know when it come and how much later.
Though I can't stand Celine Dion, I like Skip to My Lou by Serene Begone, with the Cirque do Soleil clowns in the background!!
ReplyDeletei love dave mathshoes!
ReplyDelete