Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Were you there?

Any of my readers out there who were at our wedding (nearly 5 years ago!) this is for you. Did you, by any chance, keep a copy of the program from the ceremony? It was on my Mom's work computer when it crashed, and I didn't have a hard copy. Come to think of it, I don't even have a copy of the invitation! If anyone can help me, I'd be so pleased. I'll arrange to make copies for myself and you can keep yours (if you so desire!)

7 comments:

  1. Sorry Rachel
    Obviously i don't have copies but it got me to thinking that I would love to see a wedding picture of you two! I'm not sure I can get any of mine on the computer or I would show you ours as well. When did you get married?? Cause we just had our 4th anniversary in July so not that much after you I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think I do!!! I usually keep those things. I will look in the archives and see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. December 28, 2001

    Hhmmm, I wonder how I can get a picture posted on here. No scanner here but Paul has one at the office ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i have one it'd be in a box somewhere i'm sure...i like to keep those special things- i'll keep my eyes out rach

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check, Rachel. I usually keep EVERYTHING. But I remember for awhile I started telling myself to just throw everything away... but I DO have a special place I keep wedding invitations, wedding programs, etc. Because of just moving, I'm not sure exactly where my "wedding invites tin" is - I'll let ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no. sadly, i was an idiot and thought your wedding was on the saturday. that was the saddest day for me, driving up to the empty church parking lot. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had forgotten about that, Kelly. What a shame.
    I was actually trying to remember if you were there or not. Now I'll never forget your sadness.

    ReplyDelete