Sunday, September 3, 2006

Water fight - I approved of this dunking
Jello Wrestling - self explanatory
Making himself at home in the kitchen
Checkin' out the minnows, he even held one in his little hand for a few seconds!

5 comments:

  1. Blogs are so great!
    With a sigh, I think of all the pictures that were meant for my scrapbook from our camp days! You know...the jello wrestling, the little boy playing with the big kids. This has made me very nostalgic. :-)
    I am glad you are enjoying this stage! (however tiring...and yes, frustrating it might be). Before you know it, Max will be ready to go to camp as a camper!
    Thanks for sharing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I think is crazy is I know many of my friends who blog, likely scrapbook too. Who's got time for all that? Especially now that you can do online scrapbooking, just plug your pictures in and it's done! That's my kind of arts and crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Rachel! Your boys are getting so big. That jello wrestling is my worst nightmare...but I guess it was pretty popular with teenagers! Was that your last week of camp? I guess summer's pretty much over now actually. Any trips planned coming out this way? It would be nice for our new boys to meet each other-they are pretty close to the same age Max met Jade.Anyways hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lizzie, I so wish we could visit again soon. Thanks for missing me! We met when Max was 4 months and Jade was 5 months. Wow, what a change in our lives since then. We don't have any trips planned to the Lower Mainland anytime soon. The youth trip is going to Calgary for spring break next year so I'm saving my air miles to fly out there with the boys to stay at my brother's house with his fam. Perhaps we'll venture "down south" next summer. It seem so far away. I guess it is. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rach,
    Loved the camp pictures. Max is looking so much like a little boy -he's growing up too fast. And Marty is just one cute baby. Can't wait to meet him. Glad to hear that camp went well despite the cold going around. Miss you guys! Look forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete