Saturday, March 31, 2007
and now we are home
ah, home. I'm so very tired right now but wanted to write a note to let you know I'm still alive. Although we're all a little grumpy and overtired, we're so happy to be home. Hopefully in the days to come I'll have some time and the energy to tell you a few stories, maybe even pictures. Coming soon ... "Air Canada CHAOS!", "Spring time for Mr. Robin in Prince Rupert", and "Mr. Max Grumpy-pants and his brother, Sir Nurse-a-Lot." I bet ya just can't wait! For now I'm off to enjoy my very own shower for the first time in three weeks and start catching up on my blog reading. Last check a few days ago I had 55 new posts to read, not including the ones I just skimmed over while in Calgary. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome home. nice title teasers. i can hardly wait... :)
ReplyDelete-de
Welcome home! Must feel SO good to get back to you OWN PLACE!
ReplyDeleteI made sure I didn't blog much while you were gone so you wouldn't have too much to catch up with! ;)
how nice of you, niki. i had noticed there weren't many new posts coming from your direction.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! Thanks for the sweet comment today :)
ReplyDeleteIt must be a huge relief to be home! Your kids sound like they are about as happy as mine have been! I bet everybody will feel good to be in their own beds.
ReplyDelete