We are doing well, camping out in our friend's basement while Paul works on new floors at our house. I was hoping to move home before our trip to Calgary for Spring Break but Paul tells me not to get my hopes up. i've been inviting myself and the boys to friends houses for the morning and lunch, which really helps the day go by quicker. Today we're at Ashley's and I have a chance to catch up on some blog reading. The evenings are very boring with no computer, tv or telephone. But I do have heat (well, space heaters and a hot water bottle) and hot water so what do I really have to complain about? It's quiet. We borrowed a portable dvd player so Max enjoys a few shows before we get going for the day. I'll have to spend some time catching up on all my favourite tv shows next week on my little holiday. More about that later as right now I need to get my boys home and into bed. The time change has been great for both boys. Max is now sleeping till 7 or 7:30 in the morning. I hope it sticks. Oh, but I guess out trip to Alberta will mess him up again. Ah well. Marty is still pretty easy to convince to sleep so that's very nice. Marty crawls, what fun! He's having a great time checking out his world a little more closely.
Well, I'm off. Will try to check in again soon.
I had a blast with you guys today! Thanks for coming over. Marty is definately on the move now! It was great to see him moving around. See you soon! Hope you all enjoyed nap!
ReplyDeleteRach! You're coming to Calgary?? I would love to meet up with you and meet your boys! Send me an email, I always check, and maybe we can work something out!
ReplyDeletekorissastrom@yahoo.ca
Have a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Marty!! :)
are you still putting the boys to bed at the same time? because i can't figure out why Taeya is sleeping 1.5 hours more (we put her to bed 1/2 hour earlier because she's always tired around then anyway, and an extra hour in the morning).
ReplyDeleteMy kids are sleeping later too. I think it's because it is darker later since the time change. Hope you have a fun trip to Calgary!
ReplyDelete