Friday, March 23, 2007

Zoo? Winners? Zoo? Winners?

Ah Winners. We didn't really get our act together to go to the zoo today, and we didn't have transportation for all of us. We had a lazy day, both boys had naps. Yay. All the girls and Marty took a trip to Winners this evening. What great success! Marty was rather miserable the whole time and fell asleep on the way home. I transferred him straight into bed, jacket and all and he's sleeping soundly. After dinner Max requested to go to bed. He had stayed home and helped Chris clean out his shed. "What's that tool, Uncle Chris?" Repeat x 1 billion ...

Paul has arrived in Prince George for the night, and we fly out sometime tomorrow afternoon. We should all arrive home (to the suite) around the same time. Ash - we'll see you Monday, for sure!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I cant wait. I hope you got some great stuff at Winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One could argue that zoo=winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to let you know i have started my very own blog...yeah me!

    ReplyDelete