Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Assorted traveling pictures

The first airplane ride of the dayMax enduring the "breeze" in LethbridgeChris' strategy to let Marty sleep just a little bit longerChris' solution for me to keep track of Max in the airport after checking my bags.
Marty was in the Ergo. I LOVE the Ergo - it was such a life saver!

6 comments:

  1. What's the Ergo? The carseat???
    great pictures - you are one brave momma travelling with 2 little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I love the pics. Those boys are just too sweet for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay pictures!
    Looks like you had a good time visiting, right on! :)

    The Ergo looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't know you had an ergo! what a mom! i wouldn't trade ours for anything. Reese hasnt used it a ton in the past few months, but it has been a lifesaver here in AFrica. can't wait to use it on a little one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ERGO looks pretty slick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachel, your little ones are not so little anymore! They are getting so big! Sounds, and looks,like you had a great trip! Okay, and now I'm going to date myself a bit ... but your nieces are so grown up too! I remember meeting them when they were just little! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete