Monday, March 19, 2007

Here we are!

Anyone seen Daniel Cook? We've seen one too many episodes. He's rather precocious and really quite annoying, but I like how he says "Here we are!". Anyway.

Here we are in Calgary. Both flights went well. As far as I know PZ and the big kids are in Drumheller. I talked to him last night. They had to repair a flat tire in Canmore so I know he got that far at least.

Big brother Chris has taken a few days off work to hang out with me and the boys. Today we're off to IKEA!!! Both boys love it here and are so content investigating the house with all its bells and whistles and buttons and bicycle pumps and built-in vaccum such. And Auntie Kelly, Max just discovered there's a guitar inside your piano. Sounds logical to me. :)

Chris is off to the grocery store and Marty is upstairs alone. Better go before the nuerotic cat gets too close to him. Actually, we've instilled enough fear into Max to leave the poor kitty alone that he now burst into tears when he sees her. At least he won't get bitten if he runs away.

Tomorrow I'm meeting Paul and kids in Lethbridge. But really I'm going to see Scott and Cor and meet baby Sophie. I don't think she has a boyfriend yet so I'm eager to introduce her to Marty.

Will *try* to post some pics soon. Don't know.

6 comments:

  1. Hooray you are there!! I was feeling tired yesterday around 2pm and then I thought to myself, "But not as tired as Rachel!" LOL I am glad that you made it safely and look forward to hearing more about your adventures!! Talk with you soon. ( I wont tell Caileigh about Sophie.......it might hurt her feelings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taeya's a little jealous that Marty wants to meet Sophie so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your trip is going well.

    Have you discovered www.thisisdanielcook.com ? We don't watch the show but Kaleb loves this site. You can build cool waterslides for Daniel to slide down and bake crazy cake creations.

    Can't wait to see pics of Sophie! Haven't seen any yet, so you'll have to take lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know you are safe and sound. Are the cats there still well, even the neurotic one? (I'm referring to the tainted pet food news story).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they seem to be well. The brand they use was included in the warning but Chris checked the info on the cans and they seem to be safe. Don't know if Kim knows about the warning yet. I won't tell her. The girlies didn't even know about this little blog of mine until I told them today so I hope they'll start visiting now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete