Kristen - July 2005
Friday, October 27, 2006
1 day early
I'm one day early (really only 20 minutes) wishing Happy Birthday to Kristen Mai! Sending love one day early to a sweet girl born 2 months early, 14 years ago. As my first niece, you taught me a lot about love. Love for a little treasure in God's hands. Your arrival showed the love of brand new and devoted parents, entrusting you to God's care. Your growing up years grew a special bond that I treasure, and share with your sister. The years have gone so incredibly fast. I'm so thrilled at the young lady you are, and that you've chosen to honour God with your life. I just can't wait to see you & D in March and for you to get to know my boys ... so you can love them and make some memories together. I love you, kiddo!
Kristen - July 2005
Kristen - July 2005
Labels:
Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Happy Birthday, Kristen! Hard to believe you're 14 already. Sheesh, time flies! Seems like just yesterday you were the tiny little flower girl at my wedding. (You did a lovely job, by the way!)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
Rachel what a great Aunt, Mom, Friend you are. I love looking at your blog and do it regularly. I think the pics of the boys and the leaves are wonderful. I love the way you encourage, love and build people up, but of course I have know about that for a long time. God bless you as you use that gift. We just got home from a weekend with Donna's parents in Williams Lake. We had our first taste of winter -6 and a blanket of snow this morning.
ReplyDeleteThanks Barry! I'm glad you follow along. And thanks for my new friend, your daughter-in-law!
ReplyDelete