Yay! So happy for Dave & Mary in first place, for the brothers who helped them, for the models who just made it, and SO HAPPY that Mean Mr. Peter is gone. I was thinking it would be nice if Sarah could just ditch him and join another team, but I guess that's not how the game works. So now it's getting more exciting, finally!
(I'm just going to start a new post each week, all are welcome to contribute.)
Previous discussions:
AR 10/15
I am happy for Dave & Mary too, but I do think it was a little to easy for them. I am also glad that Peter is gone!
ReplyDeleteThe boyfriend/girlfriend team did much better together on this leg of the race. The 2 moms should just forget about the beauty queens and do their own thing, it was just a waste of time to try and stop them from getting help from that man, plus it just look childish.
As usual, can't wait till next weeks episode!
I missed the part about the moms and the beauty queens. What happened?
ReplyDeletehey Rach, I second your yah!! It's about time the excitement picks up. The thing that happened with the moms and the beauty queens was when they finished their puzzle. The moms had asked a man to help them translate and the beauty queens were wanting to talk to the same man. The moms were telling the guy to refuse to help them and were practically dragging him away. I wouldn't be sad if the moms left. They have never impressed me with their attitude. So happy for the brothers and the models!
ReplyDeleteHey Rach. I need your email. Do you have mine? if you could send me a quick email, I could then email you back. I have a couple of questions for ya! ttyl. Carmen :)
ReplyDeleteRach, FINALLY i can comment! We had to tape the race this week, and just watched it last week! and i agree - too bad sarah couldn't keep going, but peter was just a JERK! He made her do EVERY single climbing challenge! Obviously, she's capable, but he was just so dumb about it!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Brenda - we like the queens and brothers too! We couldn't decide who we wanted to win, so last night we evaluated and that's who we chose :)