My family birthdays come frequently this time of the year. Kelly, I love your adventurous spirit, your fantastic laugh, your crispy marshmallows, your zeal for life and passion to use your gifts to honour God, and most recently your determination to turn into one hot Mama! I'm so very much looking forward to your return to Canada when we'll be able to spend more time together as families. (And a few girls nights out would be pretty fun too.)
I love ya, Lady!
I love you, too! :-)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to spending some time as families. We have not had the chance to do that much yet.
A girl's night out sounds like a GREAT idea, too.
(Maybe, the "Madland" women (Mom, you, LA, Kim and I) should take a weekend retreat somewhere, sometime when I get back to that side of the world. What do you think?)
that would be so great!
ReplyDeleteMore than once I've thought what fun it would be to have a "girls"outing. Let's keep thinking about it.
ReplyDelete