The nine lives of David and Mary ... I'd like to see them go further but step up a bit and work as a team. Too much nagging. I was unimpressed with the attitude of model boy with the single moms at the airport. Shoulda just walked away. He could have said things more respectfully. Overall, go Cho brothers! Their attitude is refreshing among all the others. Next week's new twist looks interesting. We'll have to figure out a way to watch it some other time as we'll be visiting all day.
I liked the booby trap on the island on today's episode. :)
Previous discussions:
AR 10/29
AR 10/22
AR 10/15
OMG! What amazing photos of your beautiful babies in the leaves!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the orange sweater.. what a nice [useable] heirloom
I love how someone from almost every team fell in that Whole. I feel the same about Dave and Merry. I was really routing for therm to stay ther and find the shaker, kinda disapointed when they gave up. I can't believe they got another non-elimination round. I would like to see the Cho brother win though. Laughed a little when the miss america girls drove into the bus. no one was hurt so i feel i can have a chuckle.
ReplyDeleteWell, I have to say that the Cho brothers were starting to get on my nerves this time. I still like them but seriously guys......just GO! This isn't like Survivor where you make alliances....just go and don't wait for people. I understand the helping others thing and that's nice but don't wait for people!! I still like Dave and Mary too but she is starting to get annoying with her nagging all the time.
ReplyDeleteI love those leave pictures too! That sweater is so gosh darn cute! Most of our leaves (now covered in snow) are brown and yellow, but you have some beautiful leave colors in some of those pictures! I just love the reds, which have now given way to white! I got to shovel my parking space today! Yippy!
ReplyDeleteNo comments about amazing race, i don't have tv, by choice... otherwise, i am strictly a gilmore girl watcher!
Anywho, have a great week with your little guys!
Janie
i agree with Brenda - I wish the Cho boys would just get moving! They could totally kick butt if they weren't waiting for alabama & kentucky. *sigh*
ReplyDelete