
This is what Marty looked like when he was seeing what he looked like in the mirror.

This is what Marty looks like when he kicks over his activity mat and then falls asleep.

This is what Max looks like when he succeeds in climbing up onto the toilet. He does have his own little one, but he likes the challenge of the big throne. Still no production, we're not really pursuing it. He's just so interested in it, how can we say no? I think we'll start the official training in the new year. (After we go down south to buy some decent underpants.)

This is what Max looked like the first time he ate corn on the cob.
Fun pictures! Ian and I both had a little laugh at Marty falling asleep on his activity mat. So Cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are great photos! I really like the tubby tub! Max is looking like a pro on the big toilet.......he'll be using it in no time!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pics! I love the Tummy Tub! Have only seen those online, not in use by a "real" bubba. Does Marty like it? They are so funny looking!
ReplyDeleteAnd love the pic of Max enjoying the big toilet! Makenna will often ask to go on it too, though has only once actually peed in it. She just loves saying "bum" and "pee-pee" and "nudie" so is all over going potty!
Niki - as I said, we're getting used to it. I think the ideal age is when they can sit on their own. Except my sister says that her daughter not only sits, but tries to stand in her tub. We'll see how it goes.
ReplyDeleteok...how do you wash the baby's bottom in the tummy tub??? it doesn't look like there's much room to wash around the baby!
ReplyDeleteya, it's a little tricky. Marty's bum isn't as hard to wash as his little chicken neck. My cousin's little 1 year old loved it! We just set it in the big tub to catch the spills. I think we just have to keep trying at different ages to see when it will work best. Max even likes it now and then but he's just too big.
ReplyDeleteFor Kelly, so you ca read more about them: http://www.tummytub.co.uk.
ReplyDeleteI've heard about them before and they seemed really neat for bathing a newborn - supposed to be womb-like.
Not sure how you wash the nuts and bolts though! ;)
Thanks for the "heads up" Rachel. I won't look stupid when a mom talks about the tubby tub, and I am going to show the other nurses at the health unit as well so they will know what the moms are talking about. The picture helps. I am not sure how you could describe it in words!!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Max on the toilet is priceless!!
I must say I am learning a lot through all these "mom blogs." I'll know where to go for info when I have my own kids!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of a Tummy Tub before. Crazy! Bumbo seats, tummy tubs... what will they think of next?! Just kiddin', we love all their new creations, hey?!
ReplyDelete(ran into your Dad, Laurel and kids today at Costco! Nice to chat with them as we all coincidentally had lunch there after church)
so what's the deal with the tummy tub? looks interesting...cute pics of your little guys!
ReplyDelete