

Paul's Grandma Hiebert made this sweater for him as a baby.Both our boys have charmed their admirers with it. Hoo hoo, who is lookin' at you?
Max in Langley leaves, November 2004

Max in PR leaves, October 2006

What's a charming family photo session without a headlock?
Great pictures Rach. Thanks so much for putting them up. It's great to see how the boys are changing.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Rachel! I love getting little glimpses of your life in Prince Rupert through the lens of your camera.
ReplyDeleteThose are just great!! I love seeing the one of Max when he was little too! If I recognize your backdrop than you were at the courthouse. Aiden and I went there last week for a photo session too!! Great minds think alike!
ReplyDeleteHow did you get Marty to sit up in the leaves like that? Or is he doing it by himself already? And Max has that smile down pat! He is looking so grown up. Gramma Hiebert will love the pictures of Marty with the sweater. Look forward to seeing you all soon. Remind me to get a picture of all the grandsons together when I see you.
ReplyDeleteLove, GrammaZ
Marty is actually sitting in the Bumbo which is covered with a blanket which is covered in leaves. He still kisses his feet when we try to sit him up solo.
ReplyDeleteAh, ha. Good trick photography, Rachel.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering about the sitting thing. I want to do the same thing with Taeya and thought i'd use the bumbo seat too. smart minds think alike!
ReplyDeleteMax is in the Bumbo too, as it's the only way he'd sit in the leaves. He thought that was pretty special.
ReplyDeletethe boys are just getting cuter all the time. you got some great pics church. love you and hope to see you all soon.
ReplyDeletethose are wonderful photos. your little men are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures! Your boys are SO CUTE!!! It's fun to do little "photo shoots" once in a while, you got some real nice pics out of this one.
ReplyDeleteChurch!!!
ReplyDeleteI had forgotten about that nickname! Wasn't that coined by Mixon?
Thanks for the fond memory, Anita (and the post on our blog ;-)