Kel - we had that problem when Paul tried to start his own blogger blog, but he was really still in my log-in. I think there's a way you (or he) could start over again independent of the other, but still retain all your previous posts. But I'm not totally sure how to do it. I can ask my friends if you want.
Woohoo, good for you!! :)
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO!!!! :-)
ReplyDelete(Now it is my turn to get on the scale...Saturday AM)
Apparently Colin changed our "family" blog name to "Vertigo"...Sis-in-Japan
ReplyDeleteKel - we had that problem when Paul tried to start his own blogger blog, but he was really still in my log-in. I think there's a way you (or he) could start over again independent of the other, but still retain all your previous posts. But I'm not totally sure how to do it. I can ask my friends if you want.
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!! You sure are looking great!
ReplyDeleteway to go rachel! now if only i was more motivated and determined to do my pilates and loose my ponch!
ReplyDelete