Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Birthday Girls

Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Elizabeth! I have missed sharing life with you over these last two years and am so looking forward to reconnecting once again this summer when we'll live sooo much closer! Put the kettle on. You are an example and inspiration to me in so many ways. You are creating a dynamic legacy in how you live your life, love others, care for your family, and serve our Great Big God! I love ya, lady!

Another blessing to me is Ashley. Happy Birthday, girl. It seems our friendship took off right from the start and you have been such an encouragement to me over these 2 years in PR. God has a funny way of working things out, and I'm so glad we both arrived at the same time. I'm sad to leave you behind but am looking forward to finding out what's next on the journey for your little family. Thank you for endless the supply of cookies, for caring so well for my children, always a listening ear, and your unwavering optimism. May you continue to thrive in your role as wife and mother. I'm a-gonna miss you much!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.......that made me want to cry. Thank you!! You are a great friend too and it is fun to make you cookies and care for you kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kettle's on and waiting! Thanks for your encouraging words on my birthday. Looking forward to some Sunday nights with the Zeds.

    ReplyDelete