Sunday, May 27, 2007

Haircuts

For some strange reason, I can't load the pictures from Max's first trip to the barber. I guess you'll never see them. Here's the trauma of his very first haircut.


He's now very brave and really just in it for the lollipop. The barber we went to a few times didn't cut his rooster tail so I took him to a lady that has 3 little boys of her own. I learned a few things from her and I think now we'll just go back to buzzing it at home.

Marty had his first home haircut the other day. He was getting some serious old man hair - long around the ears and in the back. He did so well. We took a video but it was pretty boring. He didn't make a peep! Here's the right after photo. I'm pleased that he has a perfectly straight hairline in the back, will make it easy for future home cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment