And MAX! He has been up e.v.e.r.y. night at around 4am for at least a week. Last night he woke up as usual and then he actually fell out of his bed. Poor little man. I hope he gets this sleeping thing sorted out again.
I moved our couches around. It was so easy on the new floor! When I find the camera and some time I'll show you the result. Paul's off today and tomorrow so we hope to have things much closer to normal. Tomorrow is library day so Paul is quite pleased that the boys and I will be out of the way tomorrow morning. I think I'll walk up there, as it takes more time and then maybe we'll venture to somewhere exciting like Safeway. I'll likely call him to pick us up from town so Max doesn't fall asleep in the stroller and ruin his chance for an afternoon nap. I'm looking forward to getting back to walking. The snow is finally all gone and the sidewalks are clear.
I made a yummy supper tonight. Shake 'n Bake Chicken, squash of some kind, rice, and broccoli with cheese sauce. Cheese sauce that I slaved over at the stove. This was the first time I really missed having a microwave. Chris & Kim have promised us their old, but still good one after they move into their new house this summer.
And allll the dishes are still a mess in the kitchen. Better get to it.
A few random pictures ...
"Now, you listen to me, boy!"

This is what Marty thought about me going out for the evening. This was the night I came home to him snuggled up with Paul on the couch after finally giving up his fight. You can see his two little bottom teeth here, and another little chicklet has popped through up top. Only 17 more to go!

Happier times!
CUTE pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteglad marty's sleeping better, and here's hoping max gets back on track again soon!
i really enjoy reading all about your family...you are pretty good at this blogging thing, me not so much....so thank you.
ReplyDeletelove the last picture!
ReplyDeleteGood for Marty - sleeping better in the middle of getting those teeth. Maybe it's time for little brother to tell big brother what the magic sleeping formula is. Glad you are getting a few more hours of rest, Rachel.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics.
that last picture of the boys is very cute...frameable (is that a word??) cute!
ReplyDelete