Friday, April 27, 2007

sleeping it off

Last night went much better. Paul agreed it would be good for him to sleep in the spare room and let Marty sleep with me in OUR bed. As if cutting 3 teeth at once isn't bad enough, he's been running a fever for a few days now. I think the worst is over.
He was restless but didn't cry or wake to nurse in the night. He woke for a while around 7 am and went back to sleep until nearly 11 am. He snuggled with me in the Ergo for a few hours and is now back asleep in his own bed again. Yay.

Max sleepeth too. When they both wake up we'll walk down to see Paul at the arena. He's got the Bounce set up at the Trade Show this weekend, with a 'For Sale' sign on it. We'd love to see the business stay in town and want to give an opportunity for someone local to make the investment. If not, we'll take it with us to the Lower Mainland. Max has been asking for weeks to play on "Daddy's Bouncy Castle" and this is our chance.

Had a realtor come through the house again today. He's been through once already but came back to take pictures. We hope to have it on the market by Monday or Tuesday. I don't have the 'before' pictures on my computer but you can check out some 'after' shots. And I don't know why I didn't move out of the way. I think both boys were having a moment of need.

4 comments:

  1. The house looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your improvements on the house make quite a difference. I am sure all your hard work on the house will pay off. And I'm so glad the boys slept a little better so you could get some rest.
    Look forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the house looks really great...well done to the both of you for all that hard work. i am glad to hear that your boys are sleeping a bit better, here's hoping for more of the same action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house looks AWESOME!!!

    Poor little Marty :(

    ReplyDelete