Friday, April 20, 2007

Our family on Easter Sunday

8 comments:

  1. Ooo a family pic, I like family pics. :)
    You guys look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I was thinking it was time for an updated family photo, VIOLA!there it was!
    What a fine looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tim | helen | adia | kalanieApril 21, 2007 at 12:20 PM

    very nice very nice!
    love family photos...they are often hard to get though??!!!
    looks like one more month until that sweet little guy has a BIG BIG day! very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, Kellee, Tyler, and JJApril 21, 2007 at 1:55 PM

    hey rachel...what a great picture of your family. i love family pictures. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picture...your boys are very handsome Rachel (all three), you must be doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice family, nice picture, and nice feet, Marty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot! Love seeing the whole family together! I need to get my family to do a new family shot!

    ReplyDelete