
Also missed in the shuffle was saying Hello and Happy Birthday to Paul's sister, Lara. She's a dedicated educator and a super Mom to her two strapping young boys.
(An old picture of Lara & Max from Christmas/05, but one of my favourites.)

And TODAY we celebrate 3 special people!
Paul's sister Deb ... still waiting for her blog to get up and running.
She's just a wee bit distracted right now by her upcoming wedding (July 14).
Deb and Dan

My nephew Mixon is 10 today! Unbelievable. Max and I chatted with him yesterday. He was a little sleepy-headed but did manage to tell me that he likes being 10 because he's older now. While living in Japan for the last two years he's been morphing into a boy I don't know if I'll recognize when they come home to Canada this summer! Not usually fond of having his picture taken, this must have been a weak moment.
I'll tell you this, he's an avid reader and cyclist. Be sure to check out their family's new adventure of Balancing Life on Two Wheels (no car!)And finally, my sister, Laurel-Anne is 30 today! Wow, she's so old. And wise. And smart. And pretty. And a great mom. And an educator. And a student. And an ambassador of Christ. And a good wife. And my dearest friend. I love ya, lady! (Sorry, no recent pictures of her. Picture: Baby on hip while she is organizing, educating and entertaining 3 busy boys, and having a fine meal on the table when Hubby gets home from work.)
Wow, April is a busy birthday month for your family. And I thought my April was always busy with just 3 birthdays, 2 daughters and a mom (my mom's birthday is April 25th - she will be 84 yr old)- you will likely need to give Paul a nudge to remember his grandmother's birthday. Sorry about that - another April birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHeh, did I read right when you said that being 30 is "so old"? It's not so bad ... really ... okay, so maybe I'm still trying to convince myself of it. Your comment didn't help! Ha-ha!
ReplyDeletethat's a lot of posts within minutes of each other. And a lot of birthdays to mention! Happy birthday to everyone!
ReplyDelete