Our current house from the outside, Paul built the wooden planter box last year and the rock walkway last week. Boys' bedrooms top right, kitchen and dining room top left, guest room bottom right, mudroom and playroom bottom left. (The photo colour has been tinkered with.) Oh, and as of today there is a FOR SALE sign in the front yard!

In case you missed it, here's the link to the finished product ...
'Before' pictures ...
Living Room, taken at night with drapes closed. Same paint colour, old light, carpet, trim. See my plants perched up on the mantle? That's the only place in the house I could put them to get any winter sun.

With the drapes closed, it really is an 18 foot wall of polyester!

Kitchen, also at night. This is the old green colour. It was much nicer in the daytime but I was never really fond of how it looked in pictures, day or night. See the carpet in the dining room? Nasty.

I sure hope you get the rental!! I will be praying!!
ReplyDeleteExciting stuff, I be preaying for you that it all goes smoothly. :)
ReplyDeletegood times rachel...i hope you enjoy your last days in PR.
ReplyDeletei never know what to write as far as comments go, but i want you to know that i was here and read your blog...maybe next time i will just say "came by to check things out"!
oooh! will pray that the rental works out!
ReplyDelete